Downtown Los Angeles’ iconic Hotel Figueroa, is set to reopen this fall, after a multi-million dollar comprehensive redesign and rehabilitation back to its original Spanish Colonial 1920s splendor.
Having first opened in 1926, as an exclusive women’s hostelry by the Young Women’s Christian Association (Y.W.C.A.), Hotel Figueroa has been reimagined to exceed expectations for a new generation of memorable accommodations and guest services, which includes:
· 268 updated contemporary guest rooms designed by Santa Monica-based Studio Collective
· Two signature dining venues from a nationally-acclaimed chef – soon to be announced!
· Four bars, including a grand lobby bar and reservations-only bartender’s table
· Expansive, enhanced pool
· Intimate and unique public spaces throughout the hotel for guests to unwind and reconnect
· Engaging guest experiences, private art collection and creative programming including an Artist in Residence program
At the nucleus of DTLA’s thriving culinary and cultural renaissance, Hotel Figueroa stands across the street from L.A. Live, the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center, and is in close proximity to Los Angeles Performing Arts Center, The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) and The Broad Museum.
The luxury hotel is a gateway to the quintessential DTLA scene and burgeoning city center of arts, culture, dining and nightlife. Hotel Figueroa will officially reopen in November 2016.