TCS World Travel has announced its highly anticipated 2017 trip schedule and it’s filled with breathtaking destinations around the globe, all experienced in total luxury.
As the world’s leading private jet tour operator, TCS World Travel’s new lineup of private jet trips includes innovative new partnerships with SEADREAM Yacht Club and Four Seasons Private Jet Experience to give guests once-in-a-lifetime vacations.
“Our long standing partnership with Four Seasons, the world’s premier luxury hospitality company has elevated private jet travel to a whole new level of luxurious comfort, style and experiences,” said TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline.
“The service ethos and personalization for which Four Seasons is renowned is evident in every aspect of the journeys. TCS World Travel and Four Seasons will continue to redefine luxury private jet travel and this can only be good for the entire product category, raising awareness among today’s affluent traveler.”
For the luxury travel bugs, the 2017 line-up also features Four Seasons 24-day journey – International Intrigue. This itinerary touches down in sophisticated cities and beautiful landscapes aboard the amazing Four Seasons Private Boeing 757 custom-fitted to the highest specs with just 52 flat-bed seats—versus 233 seats on a commercial 757—to provide the utmost space and comfort.
Guests are transported seamlessly between Four Seasons hotels to the most beautiful destinations on earth, including The Maldives, St. Petersburg, Serengeti and Marrakech.
The Four Seasons Private Jet Experience journeys range from $106,000 to $135,000 per person, double occupancy.
And if you’re more of an ocean dweller and want to enjoy time on the open seas there’s something for you too.
“This year, I’m very excited about our new partnership with SEADREAM Yacht Club to offer a journey that combines the best in luxury yachting and private jet travel,” Cline added.
The 2017 Sea. Sky. Safari. itinerary, developed with SEADREAM Yacht Club, takes guests on a vintage voyage sailing the Mediterranean on a luxurious SeaDream mega-yacht before guests fly aboard TCS World Travel’s private jet through Africa to experience a classic African safari. These trips range from $77,950 to $107,000 per person, double occupancy.
Trips are tailored to the travelers’ individual interests and are all-inclusive of the finest accommodations, ground transportation, dining, exclusive sightseeing options, special events and activities. So although traveling with a group, you can tailor your trip to exactly how you want it to be.
Guests rest and recharge in some of the world’s most outstanding properties, each reflecting that destination’s local culture and design. From five-star luxury hotels to boutique properties in remote locations. Bliss!
Experts and Guides:
TCS World Travel works with a global network of dedicated travel professionals who bring a wealth of destination knowledge and experience to every program. They sort through the numerous, complex details of world travel so you never have to. Renowned guest lecturers—such as art historians, anthropologists and naturalists—offer unparalleled expertise, providing an insider’s perspective at every destination.
The service TCS provides is unparalleled with amazing support teams effortlessly guiding travelers throughout the journey, including VIP luggage service from start to finish and expedited service through airport security. A physician travels throughout the entire journey to ensure a safe, healthy and worry-free experience. An onboard chef prepares fresh, locally sourced meals that are tastefully paired with wine and cocktails. The onboard wine list is phenomenal.
NEW 2017 TCS WORLD TRAVEL EXPEDITION SCHEDULE:
- Sea. Sky. Safari: May 5 – 24, 2017
$107,000 per person, double occupancy; $9,000 single supplement
- Barcelona, Spain | Roses and Costa Brava, Spain | Séte and Carcassonne, France | Cassis and Provence, France | Portofino, Italy | Monte Carlo, Monaco | Cannes, France | Kigali and Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda | Okavango Delta OR Kalahari Desert, Botswana | Cape Town, South Africa | Marrakech, Morocco | London
- Wild Encounters: February 17 – March 8, 2017
$83,950 per person, double occupancy; $8,950 single supplement
- Kona | Papua New Guinea | Borneo, Malaysia | Ranthambore National Park or Kanha National Park and Jaipur, India | Serengeti Plain OR Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | Kigali and Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda | London
- Kingdoms and Cultures of Eurasia: April 20 – May 11, 2017
$77,950 per person, double occupancy; $8,650 single supplement
- Lisbon, Portugal | Vilnius, Lithuania | Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan | Ashgabat, Turkmenistan | Isfahan, Iran | Zighy Bay & The Musandam Peninsula, Oman | Tirana, Albania | Bucharest, Romania | Basque Country, France | Douro Valley & Lisbon, Portugal
- Around the World Classic: September 27 – October 20, 2017
$79,950 per person, double occupancy; $8,950 single supplement
- Orlando | Cusco and Machu Picchu OR North Coast, Peru | Easter Island, Chile | Apia, Samoa | Great Barrier Reef OR Daintree Rainforest, Australia | Angkor Wat, Cambodia | Taj Mahal, India | Serengeti Plain OR Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan | Marrakech, Morocco | Orlando
FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE JET EXPERIENCE SCHEDULE:
- Global Getaway: March 16–April 8, 2017
$135,000 (Per person based on double occupancy)
- Singapore | Koh Samui | Dubai | Budapest | Nice | Lisbon | Nevis | Bogota | Miami
- International Intrigue: September 3–26, 2017
$135,000 (Per person based on double occupancy)
- Seattle | Tokyo | Beijing | Maldives | Serengeti | Istanbul | St. Petersburg | Marrakech | Boston
Bespoke itineraries are also available for travelers looking to customize their own adventure and for pre-and post-trip extensions.
For more information about TCS World Travel’s 2017 journeys, please visit http://www.tcsworldtravel.com/2017-expeditions-sneak-peek. To book a trip, please call 800-454-4149.