Chef Larry, an Orange County native, is debuting his brand new menus (breakfast, lunch & dinner) to Santa Monica favorite CAST Restaurant at Viceroy hotel.
Using the freshest techniques to deliver elegantly simple beach-inspired offerings, Chef is prioritizing local, sustainable and in-season proteins and produce to create delectable dishes – perfect for enjoying on CAST’s serene patio.
His brand new vegan and gluten-free menu options are also sure to impress.
CAST’s new signature dinnertime dishes include :
- Cured lamb “bacon” wraps | crisp Bibb lettuce, pickled radish, feta and harissa aioli ($15)
- Santa Monica 310 Blonde Ale mac & cheese | cheddar, chilis and roasted thyme bread crumbs ($10)
- My Grandma’s Bolognese | tagliatelle, sausage, short rib, ham hock, veal bone marrow and parmigiano-reggiano
- Viceroy Burger | House-blended patty with Point Reyes Toma fondue, housemade pickles and 1000 Island dressing ($19 – add bacon for $3, add an egg for $2)
- 24 oz . b one- i n ribeye for two | Weiser Farms pee wee confit and watercress ($130)
- Stone Valley Farms roasted bone-in pork | Napa cabbage, red onion salsa and peanut-coconut pesto ($37)
Find out more about CAST Restaurant HERE.